xo ...........click here to find out more http://1.googydog.com: What a water horse! Wish mine would jump in like that (:: i have one other favorite but this one has a horse. and i love horses. <3 also there's just so much connection, and friendship and live in this picture, cant you see it too? "FP Me Style Photos We Love!": Très beau cheval blanc: Beautiful horse and girl.: Not sure if this a Shire but it's close enough...I'll take him. Photography by Linnea Christina: “I don’t just ‘own a horse’ I am half of a partnership. I untangle manes and scratch itches. I am a dietician, amateur veterinarian, student, athlete, coach and beautician. I ride rain or shine. I mix slaves, nurse bruises, give kisses. I can fly like the wind and know a horse’s love. I am an Equestrian.”: You won't find deeper secrets than those between a girl and her horse... @Cassie McCann: Lovely portrait. Girl with her horse in the tall grass.: img_0754(pp_w1000_h666).jpg (1000×666)img_0853(pp_w1000_h666).jpg (1000×666)img_0836(pp_w1000_h666).jpg (1000×666)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga!